What we do:
We are Baltimore’s painting party event planners!
A Taste of Painting makes art fun, accessible and communal, regardless of your age or art ability. Our goal is to inspire people to make art in a stress-free environment while building confidence and awaken the artist within. A Taste of Painting holds a two or three hour painting party taught by energetic local artists. As you paint, you are encouraged to socialize, eat, drink and have fun! And, you take your very own painting home with you!
Where we do it:
Painting party venues vary from private homes, local bars and restaurants, art galleries, parks, coffee houses, rooftop decks, wineries or offices. A Taste of Painting is ideal for bachelorette parties, kids birthdays, sweet sixteens, office parties, alumni events, team building, girl’s night out, fundraisers, wedding showers and bridal parties, family reunions, or just because!
HERE ARE A COUPLE OF WAYS TO ENJOY A TASTE OF PAINTING and have your own painting party:
- Get a group of your closest friends, family or co-workers, choose your own location or have A Taste of Painting help you find the perfect painting party venue for you. Next, choose the painting from our gallery. We’ll set up the party for you!
- Join one of our existing painting parties already scheduled on the calendar and see what painting will be taught that night! Register online and show up! We’ll do the rest!
Home/Office Locations are BYOB and BYOF (food) (please check the calendar for additional information as regulations may vary by site).
Public Venue Locations vary by site with regard to food and drink availability for purchase (please check the calendar for additional information as regulations may vary by site).
- Easy online registration and secure PayPal payment
- Art supplies are provided including paints, brushes, palettes, wooden stretched canvases, easels and smocks
- $60/person for a 2 hour class
This was such a fantastic event! It was so fun to chat with everyone, have a glass of wine, and paint with the guidance of a really enthusiastic and encouraging instructor. My total lack of artistic talent/experience didn’t lessen the fun in any way – I think it actually made it more fun! And I like my painting too!
- We helped host an Engagement Party! (11/19/2013) - A Taste of Painting was able to help celebrate the engagement of one fine couple! Family and fiends at the party were encouraged to add their own artist flair to the couples personalized painting! Everyone had a lot of fun and the couple left the party with an amazing painting to hang in their house! Check […]
- We had a Private Event on Saturday, November 16, 2013 (11/19/2013) - Everyone had a great time! Check out the photos below~
- Sunday’s Public Event (11/12/2013) - Check out what we painted this past Sunday! We had a great time and eveyone made fabulous Turkeys!!!
- “Sunday-Funday” with A Taste of Painting (11/4/2013) - Join us on Sunday for a 2-hour painting session at the Mitchell School of Fine Arts! Check out pictures from one of our events when a group painted a Crab!
- A Taste of Painting Supports The Baltimore Love Project (11/2/2013) - The Baltimore Love Project We had the great pleasure of participating in a charity event for the Baltimore Love Project. Event goers were invited to contribute to our two paintings of the Baltimore Love Project symbol. Everyone had a great time adding their own artistic flair to both paintings. At the end of the night turned […]
UPCOMING EVENTSNo Events
Please check back periodically for newsworthy events and happenings at A Taste of Painting!